You might not have thought about having individual tuition before, but half-term revision sessions are an ideal opportunity to try it out and see whether it suits you.
If you live in the Witney area, I am currently taking bookings for GCSE revision lessons. It doesn’t matter whether you are aiming for an A* or just aiming to get through the exams without panicking! You might be surprised just how much difference even an hour or two of individual tuition can make to your confidence level. To arrange tuition or ask any questions you might have please email me . A selection of questions that parents and students often ask are covered on the Tuition and FAQs page.
How can individual tuition help your GCSE revision?
- It ensures you spend an hour on revision and exam preparation, with no distractions or diversions!
- It provides an opportunity to tackle the problem areas and topics that you might otherwise avoid when revising on your own.
- You have the chance to ask questions, as many questions as you like, without worrying about what anyone else thinks.
- By going through past papers with a tutor you can learn exactly where you droppped marks and why, and learn how to avoid those same mistakes when you take your exams.
- By making sure that you know how to set out your answers clearly, to ensure that you get the method marks as well as the answer marks.